CONTRACT CLIENT REQUIREMENTS
The following requirements are provided to those seeking a contract decorating account with Stitches Clothing Co. Please review the requirements and if you feel that you qualify please email us. You will receive our price lists and term application at account approval. We thank you for your interest in working with Stitches Clothing Co!
In order to be considered as a contract client the following qualifications must be met:
1. In business to sell or resell printed garments at the print broker for ad agencies, ASI, PPIA, and/or SAGE. Client must provide a valid resale certificate number.
2. Be able to price your jobs from a provided contract pricing sheet. You should know enough to be able to price a job according to the size and placement of the design, how many screens/colors or stitch count (for embroidery), garment quantity, etc. Please note that we do not normally “quote” contract print jobs. Exceptions are made for raster print jobs (photoshop files) that must be color separated for full color process, and high quantity jobs.
In addition, contract customers are expected to be knowledgeable enough to understand the following terms and able to comply with the following requirements:
• Underlay/Underbase and highlight white
• Difference between plastisol ink (standard inks) and water base or discharge inks.
• Must be able to provide print ready artwork in Pantone Solid Coated color or provide PMS colors for your jobs.
• Must be able to submit a purchase order for all print job requests. PO must include garment size and color break out, specific job requirements, due date, drop ship information, and all other specific requirements for the job.
• Drop shipped shirts or garments must reference your PO name or number so that we can match your garments to the order when they arrive.
• Have established accounts in place for the ordering of your blank garments.
If you feel that you qualify, please send us an email listing your contract credentials (ASI, PPAI, etc) and request our contract client information packet and price lists.